Join the discussion on Building Upgrade Finance consultation materials
Feedback is sought in particular from the local government, property and finance sectors and tenants of commercial buildings. Other interested stakeholders are also encouraged to provide feedback.
This includes feedback on the content and provisions of, and requirements in, the following:
- draft Local Government (Building Upgrade Agreements) Regulations 2016 (PDF 40KB)
- draft ‘no worse off’ methodology for estimating tenant cost savings arising from upgrade works under a building upgrade agreement (draft approved methodology) (PDF 650KB)
- draft Building Upgrade Agreement template (PDF 865KB).
You can have your say by:
- commenting in the online discussion below
- sending in a written submission marked 'Building Upgrade Finance' via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- sending your written submission via mail to 'Building Upgrade Finance', Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources, Water and Climate Change Branch, GPO Box 1047, Adelaide SA 5001.
All comments submitted are considered to be public documents and may be available for public viewing, unless otherwise requested.