This online engagement was hosted on YourSAy from 10 February to 3 April 2020. Find out more about the consultation process. Below is a record of the engagement.
Whether you are:
- A person with a disability and engaging with the health system;
- A family member or carer of someone with a disability;
- A healthcare or disability services worker; or
- Anyone else with an interest in this topic;
We want to learn from your wisdom and lived experience.
You can find out more about the work we are doing, share your stories with us, and have your say by:
- Completing the online submission form
- Coming to one of our events:
- Emailing us at Health.HPCengagement@sa.gov.au
If you are not able to come to our sessions and would prefer to talk to us, we will organise a time for a telephone interview with you. Send us an email at Health.HPCengagement@sa.gov.au or call (08) 8226 3188 for more information.
Encourage your friends, family and people in your social media networks to have their say by sharing a link to this page.
Please note: We will treat contributions in strict confidence. However, confidential submissions may still be subject to Freedom of Information laws.