This online engagement was hosted on YourSAy from 4 August to 1 September 2020. Find out more about the consultation process. Below is a record of the engagement.
If you are a Traditional Owner of Koonalda Cave, or an Aboriginal party with an interest in the cave, read the tourism proposal and the Consultation Information Package and consider the following questions:
- Should the authorisation be granted to Ancient Land Tours Pty Ltd? Why or why not?
- If the authorisation is granted, what conditions, if any, should be imposed on it?
- Are there any other matters that the Premier should be aware of when considering the application?
Have your say by:
- Calling us on (08) 8226 8900
- Emailing your feedback to DPC-AAR.CIR@sa.gov.au
- Posting your feedback to:
Aboriginal Affairs and Reconciliation
GPO Box 2343, ADELAIDE SA 5001
Your feedback will be treated confidentially.
Unless specified otherwise, submissions will be provided to Ancient Land Tours Pty Ltd and presented to the State Aboriginal Heritage Committee and the Premier for consideration.