How can we grow the Arts and Cultural Tourism sector in South Australia? Share your thoughts with us.
What’s being decided?
The South Australian Tourism Commission, in partnership with Arts SA, is currently developing the Arts and Cultural Tourism Strategy, and would like your input.
The aim of the Strategy is to:
- identify areas to increase visitor expenditure in the sector through to 2025
- set the direction for driving Arts and Cultural tourism in South Australia.
The Strategy will use the 6 strategic priorities established in the South Australian Visitor Economy Sector Plan 2030:
- Marketing: Driving awareness, appeal and booking of South Australia by our target consumers
- Experience and Supply Development: Balancing supply constraints with demand growth and developing experiences across South Australia
- Collaboration: Working closely together and aligning efforts.
- Industry Capability: Cultivating a sophisticated industry
- Leisure and Business Events: Using event to drive awareness and as a trigger to visitation
- Promote the Value of Tourism: Ensuring a solid understanding of the contribution of the Visitor Economy
This presentation provides more context into the aims and objectives of the Strategy.
Arts and Cultural Tourism is a key element of the appeal of South Australia, along with Nature & Wildlife and Food & Wine. We would like to hear your thoughts about the opportunities to grow this important sector.
Read the South Australian Visitor Economy Sector Plan 2030, in particular the 6 strategic priorities and have your say by:
- commenting on the online discussion
- completing the online survey
- emailing your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
How can your input influence the decision?
Your input will help to identify issues to be addressed and strategies to be developed to support the growth of Arts and Cultural Tourism in South Australia.
What are the next steps?
Your feedback will guide the development of the Arts and Cultural Tourism Strategy.
A draft Strategy will be available for further feedback in June 2021 on this website, and the final strategy will be published in September 2021.
For general inquiries, email the South Australian Tourism Commission at email@example.com.