Help us shape a Plan that will make meaningful change in preventing suicide in South Australia.
CONSULTATION PERIOD EXTENDED UNTIL 17 MAY 2021
What’s being decided?
We are developing South Australia’s next Suicide Prevention Plan 2022-2025.
To develop the plan, we want to know what you think will make a difference in preventing suicide. Your experiences and wisdom can help us understand what we need to do to prevent suicide in our community.
We would like to hear your thoughts about:
- How can we improve what is being done to prevent suicide?
- Do you have ideas about new initiatives that could be put in place?
Talking about suicide and suicidal distress can be difficult but listening and understanding people’s stories and experience can help.
If you need help or support, we've listed a number of resources you can contact.
There are a few ways for you to give feedback:
- Filling out the online survey
- Hosting a conversation with your friends or community
- Creating artwork
- emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to us Wellbeing SA, PO Box 189, Adelaide SA 5000
- phoning us on 1800 955 709 during business hours (Monday to Friday, 10.00 am-4.00 pm)
Your feedback is anonymous and data will not be identifiable.
How can your input influence the decision?
Your feedback will help us to develop the next Suicide Prevention Plan 2022-2025.
What are the next steps?
Following this consultation, by September, we will develop an interim report which will be available for further feedback on this site and the Wellbeing SA Open Your World website.
For general inquiries:
- email us at email@example.com
- call us on 1800 955 709 during business hours (Monday to Friday, 10.00 am-4.00 pm).
Closing date extended to: 5pm, Monday 17 May 2021
Past key dates
Mon, 17 May 2021 at 5:00 PM