Please tell us your thoughts on our draft plan to create a cooler, greener, wilder and climate-resilient metropolitan Adelaide.
What is being decided?
We invite your feedback on the Green Adelaide draft Regional Landscape Plan (the Plan) - a pathway to a cooler, greener, wilder, and climate-resilient Adelaide.
The Plan is a 5-year strategic plan to guide our work, as well as leadership and partnerships with:
- environmental NGOs
- communities across the Green Adelaide region.
- 4 iconic project ideas
- key focus areas (actions and activities) and outcomes for each of the seven priorities
- our role and investment principles
- how we will measure its progress.
If you are from an organisation or group, we've developed a set of Discussion Questions to help guide your feedback in regards to partnerships and the Plan.
Have your say by:
- joining the online discussion
- completing the online survey
- attending a community forum (in person or streamed)
- attending an online information session
- emailing us a written submission
How can your input influence the decision?
Your feedback will inform the final Plan, which sets its strategic direction for the next 5 years.
We will use your feedback to inform our annual business plan for 2021-2022 which will:
- support the delivery of the Regional Landscape Plan
- outline the budget, staffing and levy arrangements over the 2021-22 financial year.
Annual business plans also identify projects and programs to be funded each year to meet the strategic direction of the Regional Landscape Plan.
What are the next steps?
We will consider and incorporate your feedback into a consultation report, which will be available on this site.
The final Regional Landscape Plan (2021-2026) and Annual Business Plan (2021-2022) will be finalised by June 2021. It will be available on the Green Adelaide website and this website.
For general enquiries:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us on 8463 3733 during business hours (9 am to 5 pm, weekdays).
Closing date: 5pm, Tuesday, 20 April 2021
Past key dates
Tue, 20 Apr 2021 at 5:00 PM