Join the Compassion Collaborative, an online, facilitated platform that brings people together to support compassionate health cultures.
What’s being decided?
The Commission on Excellence and Innovation in Health (CEIH) is establishing the state's first Compassion Collaborative.
This is an online, interactive space that brings people together to test and share local strategies, challenges, knowledge and ideas to support compassionate cultures in healthcare across South Australia.
We’re looking to build a diverse community of people working across the health sector including private, NGOs and government healthcare services.
By joining you will get:
- membership to an online platform which will provide access to a global online community of practitioners, writers, clinicians and researchers and other professionals
- access to contemporary resources
- a facilitated monthly forum with Mary Freer and guests.
The purpose of the Compassion Collaborative is ACTION. We are looking for active involvement from those who choose to join.
If you would like to apply to be part of the Compassion Collaborative:
- head to the Expression of Interest website
- complete the details including a couple of sentences to help us understand the skills, energy, ideas or dreams you will bring to the Compassion Collaborative
- include your preferred postal address so we can send you a Welcome Pack.
What are the next steps?
We will consider all applications received and will contact each successful applicant with details for the launch of the Compassion Collaborative.
Submit a form on our website or call 8226 0883.
Closing date: 5pm, Friday 7 May 2021
Past key dates
Fri, 7 May 2021 at 5:00 PM